
Tomorrow I will be lounging on this beach! Kenzie and I are heading out to St. Pete's FL for her final gymnastics meet of her life! While that is pretty significant, all I really care about is sitting on the beach or by the pool reading a book and hoping not to get too sunburned!
I am meeting my sister and my niece for some fun in the sun and gymnastics!
By the way, I got all of my laundry done in 2 days, just in case some of you were dying to know!
See you next week...I will be the one with the great tan! (more likely red and blistered)!
2 comments:
Just rub it in Ok!
I am pretty jealous and wish I was going too but what a great way to spend time with McKenzie before she heads off! Have a GREAT time and bring me back a treat!!
By the way thanks so much for the yummy lotion I've put it on every day and it feels so good on my burnt skin.
April
Have fun in the SUN!
Post a Comment