Friday, May 30, 2008

Through the Years

I have been putting together a DVD of pictures for McKenzie of her life. It has been interesting to see the hairstyles and fashions come and go and to see how fast she has grown up! Time really does fly especially when looking back. I thought it would be fun to post some of our family pictures as our family has grown.

4 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

Michelle, I can't even believe I am your friend, some of those styles...HAHAHAH just kidding, you have completely changed your style is all, those Sunday dresses are killing me. Scott on the other hand, has not changed one little itty bit! I loved the last pic, you looked very pretty.
mimi

April said...

Mimi has nothing to laugh about, I've seen some pretty hilarous pictures of her from the past!!!
As for me, I've never taken one bad picture EVER, so maybe I should rethink the both of you as my friends...hahah!
See ya later today!
April

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how much everyone has changed. The last picture is was taken not too long before you moved. It is weird to see how long it's been and how much the kids have changed. Tell everyone hi and we miss you.

lisa

Unknown said...

These pictures are AWE-some.