Michelle, There are no words. I am so sorry. But I have faith that you will see her again, and perhaps will have a chance to know her then. Just think, she is in a MUCH better place now than all the suffering and sickness she went through in her short time on this earth. She was such a valiant soul that she did not have to go through this mortality for very long, and Heavenly Father wanted her back with him. What a great family you are for opening your hearts and sacrificing all you have for her.
Michelle, Scott and family, Oh my gosh how aweful!! I am praying for your strength to get through this difficult time. I know how much you all loved her and couldn't wait till she came to America to be with all of you. It seems like it would be a lifetime before you got to have her here. If there is anything we can do to help you through this please don't hesitate to call.
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. I was reading Mimi's blog, and was in comlpete shock to hear about your little angel. I am just so sorry, and can't find the words. I know that Heavenly Father loves you for loving one of his children so much. I can't imagine Heavenly Father giving anyone else the blessing of being her mom for eternity. I know you will hold her and care for her again. Your family will be in our prayers. Love, April
Michelle my friend I cannot even begin to express how sorry we are to hear of this news of Baby Ellie. I know she was your little angel in waiting and you were being so patient. I loved being around you when you talked about Ellie, your eyes lit up and you were meant to be her mother. I believe she knew you were her mommy and that you all loved her so very much.I know she will be with you all forever and always be in your hearts. I do believe that Ellie is in a place where there is no sickness and her eyes are big and bright. Our prayers are with you all Ron,Pami,Jordan and Haley
So sorry to hear about elle. I still can't believe it. I wish we were there with all of you. We love you and miss you. I know that there is someone very special in heaven that welcomed her with open arms. She will take good care of her until we will be able to be with her again. That one week with her I know probably meant the world to her. It was probably the best week of her life. love lisa
Dearest Gordons, We are so sorry to hear about Ellie. We know you were so frustrated with the red tape and wanting to bring her home. Our prayers are with you. We love you. - Todd and Jennifer
Hi Michelle and family, I just wanted to say that you are in our prayers as well. It must be such a hard time right now and please take as much time as it takes to heal, if at all possible. Let me know if you need any dinners or anything at all. We are here for you guys.
I know we just talked this morning, but I wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and missing our little niece and cousin. Nalaya saw Ellie's picture today when I was looking at your blog and asked, "When do I get to see that little brown girl?" I felt so bad having to tell her she won't get to see her for now. I wish we could be with you during this hard time. I hope you will find some comfort and peace. Love, Julie
Michelle and Family, My heart goes out to you all at this time. We are keeping you in our prayers. We know that the Lord will bless you with the peace and comfort you will need to get thru this rough time. We know how much she was loved by you all. My heart aches at the thought of yours aching. She was one blessed little angel. The time that she had with you was priceless and she felt and knew that she was loved and wanted. I am truly sorry that things happened they way they did, but I am sure that there is a purpose to why she had to go. I have faith that with time, with prayers you will all receive answers to your questions and be comforted. The Lord knows and loves you all. He is there ready to bless and comfort you. I know you know this but I just had to say them. Our thoughts are with you as well. Let us know what we can do for you. I am sure there are plenty others closer to you helping, but just know that we can be of help to. Love, Francys
Michelle, I miss being close, especially at this time. Shaylee's is gone for the week and when I talked with her Monday night and told her of Elli she too started to cry. This little girl has touched so many lives. Thank you for sharing her with each of us. You have taught us to what it really means to endure to te end. As I prayed for you that first night I felt peace and that Elli's wonderful grandma was there with open arms to welcome her home. We love you all and pray that your broken hearts may be healed. Love, Jill
I am speechless. I can't imagine what you guys have been going through. I am so so sorry. Dan and I have been and will continue to keep you in our daily prayers.
To everyone around you it is more than obvious how much you love Ellie, so I am certain she felt and will remember your overwhelming love for her in the short time you had together. Just think-- what a gift you gave her during the short time you knew her! She had a much better life in the orphanage than out on the streets like many other kids (thanks to you guys paying for her care) and she was able to see for a few short days what a cohesive, loving family is really like and feel of your spirits and the immense love you have for her What a blessing for her!
Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you or your family at this time.
I'm so sorry for this devastating loss. I pray in time God will grant peace in your heart over the loss of your precious Ellie. Praying for healing for your family.
15 comments:
Michelle,
There are no words. I am so sorry. But I have faith that you will see her again, and perhaps will have a chance to know her then. Just think, she is in a MUCH better place now than all the suffering and sickness she went through in her short time on this earth. She was such a valiant soul that she did not have to go through this mortality for very long, and Heavenly Father wanted her back with him. What a great family you are for opening your hearts and sacrificing all you have for her.
Michelle, Scott and family,
Oh my gosh how aweful!! I am praying for your strength to get through this difficult time. I know how much you all loved her and couldn't wait till she came to America to be with all of you. It seems like it would be a lifetime before you got to have her here. If there is anything we can do to help you through this please don't hesitate to call.
We are so sorry to hear this. Ellie was blessed to have your family come into her life. Your family will be in our prayers.
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry.
I was reading Mimi's blog, and was in comlpete shock to hear about your little angel. I am just so sorry, and can't find the words.
I know that Heavenly Father loves you for loving one of his children so much. I can't imagine Heavenly Father giving anyone else the blessing of being her mom for eternity. I know you will hold her and care for her again.
Your family will be in our prayers.
Love, April
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are just heartbroken for your family.
Michelle my friend
I cannot even begin to express how sorry we are to hear of this news of Baby Ellie. I know she was your little angel in waiting and you were being so patient. I loved being around you when you talked about Ellie, your eyes lit up and you were meant to be her mother. I believe she knew you were her mommy and that you all loved her so very much.I know she will be with you all forever and always be in your hearts. I do believe that Ellie is in a place where there is no sickness and her eyes are big and bright.
Our prayers are with you all
Ron,Pami,Jordan and Haley
So sorry to hear about elle. I still can't believe it. I wish we were there with all of you. We love you and miss you. I know that there is someone very special in heaven that welcomed her with open arms. She will take good care of her until we will be able to be with her again. That one week with her I know probably meant the world to her. It was probably the best week of her life. love lisa
Dearest Gordons,
We are so sorry to hear about Ellie. We know you were so frustrated with the red tape and wanting to bring her home. Our prayers are with you. We love you. - Todd and Jennifer
Hi Michelle and family,
I just wanted to say that you are in our prayers as well. It must be such a hard time right now and please take as much time as it takes to heal, if at all possible.
Let me know if you need any dinners or anything at all. We are here for you guys.
Love,
Amy Reid
I know we just talked this morning, but I wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and missing our little niece and cousin. Nalaya saw Ellie's picture today when I was looking at your blog and asked, "When do I get to see that little brown girl?" I felt so bad having to tell her she won't get to see her for now. I wish we could be with you during this hard time. I hope you will find some comfort and peace. Love, Julie
Michelle and Family,
My heart goes out to you all at this time. We are keeping you in our prayers. We know that the Lord will bless you with the peace and comfort you will need to get thru this rough time. We know how much she was loved by you all. My heart aches at the thought of yours aching. She was one blessed little angel. The time that she had with you was priceless and she felt and knew that she was loved and wanted. I am truly sorry that things happened they way they did, but I am sure that there is a purpose to why she had to go. I have faith that with time, with prayers you will all receive answers to your questions and be comforted. The Lord knows and loves you all. He is there ready to bless and comfort you. I know you know this but I just had to say them. Our thoughts are with you as well. Let us know what we can do for you. I am sure there are plenty others closer to you helping, but just know that we can be of help to. Love, Francys
Michelle,
I miss being close, especially at this time. Shaylee's is gone for the week and when I talked with her Monday night and told her of Elli she too started to cry. This little girl has touched so many lives. Thank you for sharing her with each of us. You have taught us to what it really means to endure to te end. As I prayed for you that first night I felt peace and that Elli's wonderful grandma was there with open arms to welcome her home. We love you all and pray that your broken hearts may be healed.
Love, Jill
Gordon family,
I am speechless. I can't imagine what you guys have been going through. I am so so sorry. Dan and I have been and will continue to keep you in our daily prayers.
To everyone around you it is more than obvious how much you love Ellie, so I am certain she felt and will remember your overwhelming love for her in the short time you had together. Just think-- what a gift you gave her during the short time you knew her! She had a much better life in the orphanage than out on the streets like many other kids (thanks to you guys paying for her care) and she was able to see for a few short days what a cohesive, loving family is really like and feel of your spirits and the immense love you have for her What a blessing for her!
Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you or your family at this time.
Love, Valerie (and Dan)
My heart breaks for you ... I am so very sorry.
I'm so sorry for this devastating loss. I pray in time God will grant peace in your heart over the loss of your precious Ellie. Praying for healing for your family.
Post a Comment